2022-2023 FSEM Faculty Compensation
- You will receive $500.00 for teaching during Discoveries Week.
- You will receive $350.00 for running your Destinations Trip.
- You will receive $2050.00 for Advising during the 2022-2023 school year.
- Payment for FSEM Faculty will begin in your October 1st paycheck. You will receive 7 payments total (Oct 1st – April 1st )
- Additional FSEM faculty opportunities include $150.00 for attending FSEM trainings (4 potential during the academic year) and completing the Fall Quarter Assessment. The total opportunity is $750.00
Pay Breakdown from 8/31 Training Slides
Payment for FSEM Faculty in your October 1st paycheck expect to receive:
- $300.00 – Training Pay ($150 for 8/31 & $150 for 9/1)
- $500.00 – Discoveries Week
- $350.00 – Destinations Pay
- $292.86 – 1st Advisor payment (7 payments Oct 1st. to April 1st)
- $1,442.86 – Total for October (1st-time FSEM faculty add $1500.00)
Additional Opportunities that could be in your October 1st paycheck: $150.00 From FSEM Professional Development held 8/10/22
Your Total October 1st FSEM payment could be $1,442.86.
Your November 1st payment will be $292.86.
- See page 21 of the below pdf for reference.